Meet Margaret Stapleton
Loving Real Estate - Loving Evergreen-Conifer-Genesee & Surrounding Areas! Living in the Denver foothills has inspired me. Our open space, our charming main street, and the people have kept me in Evergreen since the early 1980s. I specialize in Relocation, Investment and Luxury Home Marketing along the Front Range of Colorado, especially in Evergreen, Conifer, and west Jefferson County, Clear Creek County and Park County. This is a beautiful, yet convenient location for the buyer looking to find privacy and easy access. Colorado has thousands of acres of national parks, dedicated open space, and the Evergreen area is especially blessed with a generous mix of parks and community.
Let me know what your vision is for the successful sale or purchase of your home. With natural passion for helping people, polite perseverance in negotiations, newest industry technology, market knowledge, and daily communication, we will accomplish your goals!
Professional Designations & Qualifications
- Certified Luxury Home Marketing Specialist (CLHMS): Proven expertise and training in the luxury market. Awarded to members in good standing with documented sales in the top 10% of their market.
- Certified Mountain Area Specialist (CMAS): Prepared to effectively market and sell mountain and rural properties with unique features such as domestic and household wells, septic and leach fields, and fire mitigation concerns.
- International Real Estate Specialist (I.R.E.S.): Knowledge of marketing and selling properties around the world.
- RE/MAX 100% Club & Platinum Club Awards: Membership is awarded to a select group of high-producing RE/MAX sales associates. Historically less than 20% of sales associates have received this annual award.
Personal Quick Facts
- My greatest inspiration has been by maternal grandmother, Sally. Sally was an entrepreneur in the 1920s when women's rights were fresh and uncharted. Sally went to the University of Nebraska and came home with a teaching degree. While she taught children in a two-room school, she sold insurance and real estate to farmers, small shop owners and families in western Nebraska. Her love of helping people was legendary in the towns around Palisade. She was a giver and appreciated everyone's abilities, and guided her friends toward decisions that made the difference in their lives.
- I've spent my life as an entrepreneur as well. I couldn't be stopped from holding the lemonade stand open nearly every weekend for the contractors in our new neighborhood. While I've worked for others throughout my life, I've always had a business or avocation in some other business, music business and management, business development, marketing and sales.
- Giving back is important to me. I donate my time and resources to EChO, church organizations, MMAR, Chamber, Rotary and by helping buyers, sellers and investors to accomplish their dreams.
- Music is one of my passions. A former professional musician, I still play guitar, piano, sing and write songs - a few of which have won awards.
What Clients Are Saying...
"Margaret started working with us almost a full year before we found our dream home...Margaret was patient and not pushy. She worked to find us homes that met our interests and she always sent listings that were relevant to us and our lifestyle. Every time we got in the car with Margaret we felt happy and light and we laughed a lot...If you are looking to buy or sell in Evergreen or Conifer, call Margaret."
"I would highly recommend Margaret as an agent. The integrity, professionalism, knowledge, and work ethic was exceptional and way beyond any agents obligation. She truly takes the time to understands her clients needs and concerns so she can better serve them with their real estate needs. I feel very fortunate that I selected her."
View Client Testimonials